Seafood Export Documentation
Pearl Seafood Exports is an authorised seafood exporter, operating within the Export Control Act 2020 of the Australian Federal Government.
Pearl Seafood Exports is a registered exporter supplying clients with all necessary export documentation for the legal exportation of seafood from Australia.
- Commercial Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Australian Health Certificate
- Airway Bill / Bill of Lading
- Australian Country of Origin Certificate
Free Trade Agreements
Pearl Seafood Exports and NSW Business Chamber are able to provide clients with the necessary certificates for customs clearance.
- Australian (COO)Certificate of Origin
- China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) Certificate of Origin
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) Certificate of Origin
- ASEAN-Australia New Zealand Free Trade Area (AANZFTA) Certificate of Origin
- Thailand-Australia Free Trade Agreement (TAFTA) Certificate of Origin
- Korea-Australia Free Trade Agreement (KAFTA) Certificate of Origin
- Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement (JAEPA) Certificate of Origin
- Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership (IA-CEPA) Certificate of Origin